Carly S. Iverson
Direct Dial: 913-749-0303
Carly S. Iverson received her political science degree from the University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, in 2014. She graduated with honors from the University of Missouri – Kansas City Law School in 2017. As a candidate for the University of Missouri – Kansas City LLM Program in Taxation, Carly also has specialized knowledge in all areas of tax law. With a focus on civil, commercial and municipality litigation, Carly has experience in all aspects of the litigation process, including research and analysis, discovery, preparing briefs and trial preparation.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Municipal Attorneys Association
- The League of Kansas Municipalities
- KCMBA Military Matters Program
- Graduate of Bar Leadership Academy
- University of Kansas – B.G.S. 2014 (with honors)
- University of Missouri- Kansas City Law School– J.D. 2017 (with distinction)
Carly was born and raised in Lenexa, Kansas. In her spare time, she likes to serve as a volunteer for the Rotaract Young Professional’s Service Club.